LFI Corporate Officers
Officers are elected by the Board of Directors from the Board of Directors. They are charged with oversight of different areas of the corporation when a staff is in place but in the absence of staff these volunteers fulfill the various staff roles.
President – Oversee all aspects of corporation and ensures the will of the board happens.
Executive Vice President of Administration – Handles legal, licensing,, insurance policies, contracts.
Vice President of Services – Oversees all services delivered by programs
Vice President of Programs – Oversee all programs that deliver services.
Secretary.- Chief Records officer.
Treasurer – Oversee all financial deposits and disbursements as outlined in Board Of Directors policies.
Bios And Officer Info
- Rankmonster.com To Administer Google Ad Grant
- Amazon Smile: Amazon Donates To LFI When You Shop
- GuideStar Gold Transparency Seal Places LFI In Top 1% Of Nonprofits
- Minutes Of June Board Meeting
- Membership Levels Announced